Your It’s a Money Thing subscription renews this week!
Thank you for choosing It's a Money Thing for your financial education content needs. As a friendly reminder, your annual subscription will be renewed this week.
If you wish to keep your subscription with us, no action is required right now.
- If your credit union pays by credit card, your credit card will be charged on the renewal date.
- If your credit union pays by check, an invoice will be issued on the renewal date. Please pay within 30 days to guarantee uninterrupted service.
The entire Currency team is dedicated to ensuring that your It's a Money Thing experience is first rate. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please let us know.
We’re very excited about the new topics that we are covering in year three. Jen learns all about budgeting, business, student loans, the economy and more!
If you have questions about cancellation, please read the section at the bottom of this page.
Here are the content packs you’ll be getting soon!
25. Buying a Used Car
26. Starting a Side Business
27. Choosing Your Budget System
28. Understanding Scholarships
29. Explaining the Stock Market
30. Secret Saving Weapon: The Library
31. Basics of Student Loans
32. Understanding the Economy
33. Mastering the Job Search
34. How to Save on Car Maintenance
35. 411 on 401Ks
36. Responsibilities of Renting
Your credit union is in good company
You are part of a fantastic group of credit unions in the United States and Canada that are utilizing It's a Money Thing content packs!
While we’d love for your credit union to continue with your It’s a Money Thing subscription, we understand that your priorities and budget can change. To cancel your subscription, just click the "Cancel Subscription" button and fill out the form.
It's a Money Thing® is a registered trademark of Currency Marketing