Marketing Association of Credit Unions
Why wait a year to recognize credit unions’ virtual, viral and electronic efforts that are happening now? That single question prompted the Marketing Association of Credit Unions to launch the MAC Marketing NOW awards.
With more credit unions creating and posting their work on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, microsites and developing smartphone apps, the competition is designed to recognize the best work happening right now in the credit union world.
There were 11 categories with hundreds of entries and Currency's programs won five first place awards.
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union and Young & Free SC placed first in the Best Social Media Engagement Campaign Award category with its Thursday Night Lights football promotion.
- Listerhill and Young & Free Alabama placed first in the Video category with Chris Anderson's Young & Free Musical video. This entry was also named a Superstar Finalist.
- TDECU and Young & Free Texas placed first in the Blog and Vlog category.
- Verity Credit Union and Verity Mom placed first in the Best Social Media Personality Award category with Rosemary Garner.
- Currency Marketing and Young & Free HQ placed first in the Agency Podcast or Internet Radio Show Award category with Why Gen Y Live.