This category may be the only one that really matters! These are credit unions involved in social media and actually engaging in dialogue with members and potential members online.
- Feed | URL | Carolina Postal Credit Union's I Love My Hoopty Blog
- Feed | URL | Forum Credit Union Unofficial Spokespeople Blog
- Feed | URL | Hamilton Community CU Blog
- Feed | URL | Hopewell Federal Credit Union's Blog
- Feed | URL | Piedmont Credit Union Member Connect
- Feed | URL | Tech CU Money Savvy
- Feed | URL | The Addison Cafe
- Feed | URL | The Boardcast by UFirst
- Feed | URL | UTFCU Rocks
- Feed | URL | UWCU Source Code—The Web Branch Blog
- Feed | URL | Vancity's Change Everything Community
- Feed | URL | Verity Credit Union Our Voices Blog
- Dozen blogs by credit union service providers
- Dozen blogs by providers servicing banks and credit unions
- Dozen blogs by credit union employees
- Dozen blogs by credit union leagues and associations
- Dozen blogs about marketing and social media
- Dozen blogs that are just silly and fun
This category was extremely difficult to narrow down to just 12. If I missed your credit union's blog, I apologize. My criteria for selecting blogs to include was based on how interesting the writing is, how frequently new articles are posted, does the blog have a differentiated point of view, does the blog demonstrate a personality and does the blog give me any reason to come back for more.
I mentioned above that these are credit unions engaging in dialogue. Perhaps a better phrase would be attempting to engage in dialogue. If I went by comment count, this list would be pretty sparse! In general, credit union blogs don't generate many comments. That's a topic I will explore in an upcoming blog post.
There are far more than a dozen credit unions blogging now, so please build on my list by adding more to the comments.